Instagram

Saturday, March 15, 2014

ZALORA featuring: MANGO

[Advertorial]

Still remember the ever gorgeous Miranda who was featured in last years winter/fall 2013 fashion?



Well... now, if you have been an attentive online shopper,
you're realise that ZALORA have launch MANGO's Spring Summer 2014 Collection
http://www.zalora.sg/mango/
I've been digging into a few on-trend styles and one of the staples is definitely earthy tones!
Here's one mash-up miranda kerr inspired OOTD look I found online: 
EARTHY MINT

& one nude simple heels I found in ZALORA!

good news for you when you shop at ZALORA! They feature a huge range of MANGO collections 
with search categories where you can search of particular colours, size and price! (:

Another one staple that everyone needs is a little black dress aka LBD...
& as you can see from my snapshot, there is a lot of LBD to choose from!

triciaOOTD: 
Little Black Dress


With staple black heels with the trending metallic sheen as one of the few elements that can be added to this year's summer fashion!

Now go & shop at ZALORA!
& ending one festive photo of me featuring one of my purchase from ZALORA!
*my nude metallic sandals*

kthxbye!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...