Instagram

Friday, February 6, 2015

The Spicy Korean Ramen Challenge

I JUST UPDATED A NEW VIDEO ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL.
If you haven't follow me on Youtube, do follow me here >>

Basically, this video is a challenge everyone on Youtube are doing & its the....
Spicy Korean Ramen Challenge

This is just a photo grabbed from google to show you how it looks like.
I didn't manage to find the cup version so I bought the packet version and it comes in a packet of 5.
I bought it at Far East Plaza Korean Supermart and it cost S$6.50 for 5 packets, 
which is rather affordable! 

If you're curious & interested to try it out yourself...
feel free to go there & buy yourself a pack!

If you're not up for the challenge...
just watch my video & see us suffer la...hahah!!

My poor boyfriend had to suffer because he didn't know it will be that spicy.
Hahaha.. watching this video made me laughed gazillion times.
Sorry for the low quality video.
Will try to do better as I practice k?!

Alright...
enjoy watching my video & 
if you like my challenge and wanna see more challenge videos like this one, 
do comment & let me know! Thanks!

kthxbye

1 comment:

  1. 불닭먹는 영상이 많네ㅋ
    맛있는데 매움ㅋㅋ

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...