Instagram

Thursday, June 18, 2015

My new Nail Sponsor: Dazzlette Nails

I'm a big fan of PINK stuff... especially Victoria Secrets!!!
I've always been a VS fan. 
I owned lingerie, bikini, perfumes, & many accessories from VS...
And now... I have PINK VS Nails!!!!!
Before I continue... let me show off my nails~
*teehee!*
♥ Victoria Secrets || P I N K


Before I get too excited... let me introduce you my new nail sponsor.
Dazzlette Nails
231 Bain Street, Bras Basah Complex
#01-71 S(180231)

For appointments: Whatsapp/Call 90999928
For more information, visit
Facebook:
Instagram: 
Dazzlette Nails is located at Bras Basah Complex. 
You will definitely not miss this shop because it's right at level 1 
and it is the ONLY nail boutique in the mall!

I love their in-house decor and stashes of colourful nail polishes.
Super cozy interior with peaceful "beach villa" songs to enjoy with...


These are some of the many tools my manicurist, Koji work with.
It's soooo P I N K 

I know there are many nail parlours at Bugis area... especially the Bugis street.
However...I have to emphasize why you should go to Dazzlette Nails 
and what makes it soooo different.
You see...
QUALITY COMES WITH A PRICE.

Like what the picture above says...
Quality counts.
Koji uses only quality products. Like this one below...
These ace gels are imported from Japan and it's only sold to people with a certified ace gel course.
That is how exclusive the products are!
And this also guarantees the professionalism of your manicurist.

Koji looking serious with her art piece~
I must say she is really friendly and engaging so you won't get bored sitting there,
waiting for your nails to be done (:


Besides having your nails professionally done with quality product.
The services are awesome too!!
There are soft drinks and if you prefer just normal water, they will serve you with a CHANEL cup!
Prolly my first Chanel I've ever own thus far!! :P LOL.
Talk about luxurious services!





Here's the final result!!!
The colours was purposely chosen to fit my wallet!
I can't emphasize enough how much I adore my nails!!!
THANK YOU KOJI

Let me show you my nails before & after...
(Before)
(After)

JUNE PROMOTION!!!
Enjoy nail art designs with only $20 top up with any gel manicure services!
Limited slots available so do make your appointment early!

Additionally, you can
Quote "TRICIA" & get yourself a 20% discount 
on ALL nail art services!

For more information and the latest promotions, visit
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dazzlette?fref=photo
Instagram: https://instagram.com/dazzlette_nails/

kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...