Instagram

Sunday, March 9, 2014

#3 Clove Nails: Pastels Seashell Theme Nails ♥

[Sponsored]

It's been long since I last visited Carol to do my nails as both of us were really busy 
throughout the year 2013 as it come to an end!
Also, her business has grew tremendously over the past few months as well!
I'm sooooo happy for you!^^

Anyways, I finally get some self pampering time sometime last week so I manage to book a slot with her to get my nails done.
As always, she's sweet, thoughtful and allowed me to choose my preferred theme for my nails while suggesting designs that may suit best along with colour themes chosen. (:
Before I start blabbering...
Let me show you the final product!
PASTEL SEASHELL THEME NAILS!

So it first started off with bare ugly nails. Some of them are chipping off at the edges because I have really weak cuticles to start with.

Here's a short clip of the process and the final work!

Always had 'squared' nail designs and so I've decided to try out 'oval' shaped nails this time!
I actually prefer oval to my usual square nails!
It makes my nails longer and more feminine too^^

 More photos of my beautifully designed nails by Carol!


As I mention earlier, Clove Nails have recently gained more customers and Facebook likes!
So do support her and her home-based salon by liking her FB page over here...
Also, if you ladies want your nails done by lovely Carol,
do book your appointment EARLY!

Clove Nails
Tel no.: 82223670
Punggol, Singapore 823271
Walking distance from Punggol MRT Station!

Quote TRICIA KOH to get 10% off with a min. spending of SGD50!
*promotion ends on 31 March 2014

That's all folks!
Till the next entry,
SMILE & BE BEAUTIFUL!
kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...