Instagram

Friday, December 26, 2014

Domino's Pizza Christmas Party || 50% off ALL PIZZAS !!!♥

HO! HO! HO!!!
Merry Christmas Everyone!

I hope everyone had a good time during Christmas!
Now... I do too have a piece of good news to share with y'all!

✦ ENJOY 50% OFF ALL PIZZAS FROM DOMINO'S SG 
from 1st Dec - 11th Jan!!!

For more details... READ ON! (:

I was invited for media-release party by TIN for this piece of good news with my babySIS, R this time & hence, we dressed like Elsa (as my babySIS) & Anna (as ME).
#triciaOOTD : Anna from FROZEN

Dark forest green top - H&M
Faux leather skirt - Can't remember where I got it.
Inspired Dr Marts Boots - Bugis Street
Sling leather bag - Kate Spade
Accessories - Pandora & Daniel Wellington
I even plaited my hair for this party!
I'm so in for a Christmas Party!!! Teehee!!

From Left to Right...
(Christine, Vivian, ME, Racia)

#celfié

Insta-photos to warm things up before the party starts!

As I was saying earlier on...
Domino's SG has always been my favourite pizza delivery & take-away since they've invited me their outlet for a grand introduction and media release for bloggers about almost a year by now.
They have also stolen my heart lately again for most of the gatherings and parties I've been to because pizzas ALWAYS COMES ON TIME 
if not, there will always be a free voucher to redeem! 
*So valuable for money!*

They have been doing really well & it's definitely with the help of all their loyal customers!
Hence, to thank all their loyal fans and customers for making 2014 a fantastic year...
THEY ARE GIVING ALL PIZZAS AT HALF PRICED!
How awesome is that?!


There was a few party games to play at Domino's SG Christmas Party!
First up...
DRESS YOUR OWN HUMAN CHRISTMAS TREE!
But first, let up take a smiley* 

Nominated Gerald as our Christmas Tree!
Definitely the handsome-est Christmas Tree I've ever seen because...


WE WON!!!



Time to feast!!!
You can never go wrong with some chicken drumlets,
chicken bites with tom yum sauce, classified chicken pizza & my all-favourite dessert...
CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE!

Helium balloons for my inner-child!



& many photos w some of my favourite bloggers!


Many thanks to TIN for the invite!
Especially...
Dennis

William

& definitely a blast w my babySIS

Now if you're gonna have another round of party to celebrate the end of another wonderful year...
REMEMBER TO ORDER DOMINO'S PIZZA!!!

✦ ENJOY 50% OFF ALL PIZZAS FROM DOMINO'S SG 
from 1st Dec - 11th Jan!!!

For more details, visit http://www.dominos.com.sg/

Till next time,
GO ENJOY PIZZAS
kthxbye!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...