Instagram

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

#2 Absolutely Nails: ☆ Sparkly Mint ☆

Hi lovelies~
Remember how I raved about my first sponsored nail arts manicure from Absolutely Nails?
Well... if you haven't read that entry..
Check out the link below

Anyways... 
I went there again last week & this time, I went there via public transport!
 If you're totally clueless how to go there,
just read on & I'll "bring" you there! :DD

I'm sure you all know how to take the MRT.__.
All you have to do is to take the MRT to Paya Lebar Station and take Exit A.
Once you're out of the MRT station,
walk towards the round about in front of the SING POST OFFICE BUILDING 
(where the taxi stand is) & wait for a shuttle bus service to I12 Katong!
Once you reach I12 Katong bus stop, just walk to Absolutely Nails!
It around the corner...like literally!
EASY PEASY!!!~

Absolutely Nails
136 East Coast Road (Beside I12 Katong)
Singapore 428821
Tel: +65 63453303 / 86062930

Quote "TINABSNAILS04" for 

10% off all services!


Yanz, my manicurist this time busy working on my new gelish manicure...

 See how she work magic on my tiny lil' nails!

p.s.: Also trying to feature my pandora bracelet here!
p.s.s.: Just so you know, I'm a pandora fan!!!


I'm gonna show my newly manicured nails later in this post so READ ONNNNNN!!!
But first, let me take a #celfié

Did silver express painted pedicure because I was rushing for time...


GOOD NEWS FOR YOU!!!
If you're looking for affordable mani/pedi sessions...
Do check out the weekdays promo @ Absolutely Nails!
 Classic Mani & Pedi are going at $28 for each session ONLY!!!
GOOD DEALS RUN OUT FAST!
So hurry down and purchase this promo while it last!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
Alright...
I think I made you wait loooong enough...
Here's more detailed photos of my pretty manicure!
 My two   F  A  T   thumbs...
One thumb with my name professionally hand-drawn 
while the other thumb with pretty slivery glitters that compliments and brightens my set of nail design!

 Here's the full set of nicely manicured nails!
Like what the title say... 
It's indeed Sparkly Mint!

I went into Absolutely Nails with absolutely no idea what kinda design I wanna do...
So while Yanz was buffing my nails, I suggested to go with my outfit colour 
(which was Mint, Black & White)
P.s.: Check out my outfit at the top (2nd photo from the top)
& tadah!
She did magic on my nails & made them all shinning brightly like a diamond!

 More photos of my newly painted nails~

 


 Like my new gelish nails as much as I do??
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT NOW!!!

Absolutely Nails
136 East Coast Road (Beside I12 Katong)
Singapore 428821
Tel: +65 63453303 / 86062930

Quote "TINABSNAILS04" for 

10% off all services!

Go have beautiful now!~
kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...