Instagram

Thursday, November 28, 2013

#07 Salon De Choix: Kudos to Darker Hair!

 Hello lovelies!
I went back to Salon De Choix 2 weeks back to get my hair rescued!
Initially, I was really eager to lighten my hair colour because I haven't tried light colours before!
However, I found out later that ashy colour don't really suit me and it made me look really pale! 
I had to apply make up almost everyday just to hide my pale looking face ):

P.s.: It made my friends worried too because they thought I was really ill! LOL.

Anyways, I went back to Salon De Choix and Chester came to the rescue!
This explains why the title says...
KUDO TO DARKER HAIR!

Now, I'm gonna appreciate my dark hair even more!
 Here's how I look after!
Photo taken from my Instagram about 2 weeks back.
READ ON FOR MORE PICTURES (:

This was my initial hair colour...
I still like it a lot and it's a pity that I don't suit this colour at all... *sigh pie~*

I wanted darker hair with outstanding coloured streak so after much consideration, 
Chester decided to help me tone down my hair colour and bleached a streak of my hair for a highlight!

 IT'S BLEACHING TIME!~

As yours truly is #forever hungry, the staff of Salon De Choix offered instant noodles 
to fill my hungry tummy!^^

 Here's my new base colour!

It's from another L'oreal Professional series that offers a darker range of hair colours with low ammonia concentration so it doesn't stink as bad! (:
Also, this series is highly recommended for people who have lighter hair colour 
and wants to refresh and tone down their pre-existing colour!

I chose TOFFEE CREAM!

 TIME TO COLOUR!~

p.s.: Just so you know, this blue-ish hair dye smelt like honeydew!




My usual treatment session after a harsh chemical treatment
 to keep my streaks healthy and strong! 

 Are you eggcited to see the final result??
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
 TADAH!

I kept my bleached highlight fringe so it gives a higher definition between 
the darker and lighter tones!

Check out my new coloured streak!
It's TURQUOISE!


 I love how the darker hair complements and makes my highlights stand out!

  Once again, Chester did a wonderful job!
It's definitely one of my favourite hair colour thus far!
  
 More #self shots!
Vain... I know... Can't help it! :P


 Get your streaks done by Chester now!

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @
Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519)
 
Just take MRT to Somerset Station and walk towards KPO cafe.
Remember to quote my name to get 15% off!

Do check out Salon De Choix Facebook for more updates!

 This is my hair a few days after the session!

Do you like my new hair colour?

FOLLOW MY BLOG ON IMOTIV and leave me a comment!
kthxbye

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! You're back with a new post ^_^
    I really love your new hair, its such a nice colour!
    Your outfit looks amazing as well~~

    xx
    www.beautifyinglifee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...