Instagram

Saturday, August 17, 2013

Updates! X Shopping Haul This Week!

Hello!

Like as promised, 
I'm gonna blog more frequently now that I have more time to spare after quitting my 
permanent part-time job as a sales advisor. *yay!* 

School haven't officially started for me however, I've been going to school recently for some elective courses. Frankly speaking, I kinda miss dressing up for school and meeting my friends for classes...
So I'm really glad that there's all these elective classes for me to sign up for and make new friends!^^

 Meet my ladies who went through SIT tough interviews with me!
I'm glad all of us made it though and became course mates!^^

 Do anticipate more #OOTDs to come in near future as I have a really talented photographer (Rebekah) taking my #OOTDs for me recently!
Check out my latest #OOTD today taken by her!
 She made my legs look sooo loooooooooooong and lean in these photos!
If only I had those dreamed legs~

After the elective course, I went shopping at JEMS with my doppelganger, Karen.
This is my first time shopping at JEMS!
Soooooo "sua ku" ley!!!~ XP

Us camwhoring at Victoria Secret store because we're bimbo like that!


We went H&M to shop!
I was contemplating if I should buy this neon hot pink dress as it was on sale. (S$10 only!!!)
However, I did not buy at the end as I couldn't think of an event or an occasion 
that I would wear this dress... :/ 
p.s.: S$10 for a neon hot pink dress is a very good bargain tho...
Should I? .____.

Happy pictures of me with my shopping bag of the day!~

 Here's my mini haul for the week!
p.s.: I forgot about my new sandals which I bought from Far East Plaza! >.<
 The 2 FBTs are for my upcoming camp!
Can't wait!^^

Here's what I got from Sephora!
My first NYX product and I'm in looooove with it already!
This is the soft matte lip cream in Istanbul.


Love it the instant I tried it on my hands!
The colour pigmentation is really rich and intense!
Plus, it gives my lips a matt look without over-drying my lips.
You know how some lipsticks tend to get too dry that it makes your lips peel and crack?
This lip cream does otherwise!





Next, Double the Real! Mascara by Benefit!
Another brand that I have always wanted to try! :DD

I was really lucky as I manage to buy it at a promotional price of S$37 
with a free travel sized mascara is it!

 I know you can't see much from the photos here but I absolutely love the effect it gave to my lashes!
You know how mascaras are always either for volume/length/waterproof?
Well... This magical wand does all 3!
It's long-lasting, gives the length and volume without giving me clumpy lashes and I can see results instantly!
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!


Here's what I got from H&M!

Oxblood basic spaghetti top!
Bought it at an original price of S$7.90 only!
CHEAP CHEAP & GOOD GOOD!


 

BACK TO SCHOOL OUTFIT!



BLINK BLINK bralet!
It was on sale...S$10 only!!!


I feel like a mermaid wearing this gems bralet!




Pardon all my self-shots!
Teehee!

Oh! And rings (4 of them) at only S$7.90!!!
It's like S$2 per ring! :O



 Tell me how can I resist such good offers and sale right?!
Soooooooooo.... I BUY' EM ALL!

kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...