Instagram

Thursday, August 8, 2013

#4 Salon De Choix: Embracing August with Creative Highlights!

Hello lovelies!
Here's my monthly dose of Tricia's Hair Story. (:
As y'all should know by now, I go to my sponsor salon once a month to get my hair done
and up till now... I'm still really excited whenever I go to the salon because 
I always get a new look and none of them have ever disappointed me before!

So this time round... my trusty hair stylist, Chester 
decided to try out creative highlights on my hair!

Q. Creative Highlights?

Yes! Creative highlights has been a big and on-going trend. 
It's similar to your normal same-old-boring-looking highlights with the same colour on your whole entire head BUT with different technique and more shades and colours! 
In fact, 
you can say a BIG GOOD BYE to those boring same-old-same-old highlights!

Creative Highlights brings in more fun and better alternatives to the usual highlights as it's more natural looking and it also makes your tresses super trendy! 

This was my hair colour before...
It's really natural and the colour helps to lighten up the tone of my face as well!


Remember my hair colour from the last blog entry?
Blog entry here! >>

Well.. the highlights kinda wears off after much swimming sessions that month 
so I'm now left with dry and boring hair ends.

I've always talked about wanting mermaid's looooong and luscious hair...
and so Chester decided to try out a new creative highlight on me!
He promised that I'll be surprised again (positively) and that I'm gonna have mermaid hair 
I've always wanted! YAY!!!~

This are the colour dyes going on my hair!
They are Majicontrast (Red) and Light Extra Bungundy Brown.

P.s.: I think they just look Pink and Purple to me...LOL.


TIME TO COLOUR THOSE TRESSES!

P.s.: Does this look like ketchup sauce for BBQ hair marination?
Teehee!

Busy hair stylists working on my hair~

See what the salon staff served me?!
YES!!! THEY SERVE INSTANT NOODLES TO THIS POOR LITTLE GIRL!!!~
As usual, they asked me if how am I and what drinks I want and I told them I was on a rush that morning and haven't had any food in my system yet that day. Then the staff asked me if I wanted instant noodles and came up to me to serve me my hot green tea (which I ordered previously) and a cup of TOM YUM noodles! 
I was like...FOOD FOOOOOOOOOD!~
This is what I call excellent customer services!
THANK YOU SALON DE CHOIX!

OK! BACK TO MY CREATIVE HIGHLIGHTS!
Notice the foils of highlights?
They are actually alternately "marinated" in the 2 different hair dyes chosen earlier!
This actually helps to create a "peek-a-boo" effect where one colour stands out better than the other.
This helps to enhance the waves of my curls and also gives my hair an overall more natural look!

Chester also added MajiLift (Golden Brown) to the roots of my hair 
so as to cover my ugly black roots!

After washing off the hair dyes...
TIME FOR TREATMENT!


This time round, 
Chester decided to give me a hair mask treatment with Moroccan Oil.


 All wrapped up and steam!


P.s.: One of my bestie buddy came to town to have dinner/movie session with me after my hair session!^^
He accompanied me through the whole treatment session which he regretted waiting after that! haha! :X

After much waiting...
I finally get to see my new hair colour!

Finally... for styling,
Chester used this CAVIAR's rapid repair spray to give my hair instant shine and boost!
I'm always paranoid about getting my hair damage
(that's why I haven't had the courage to try out bleaching) and so, Chester assured me by giving me a pampering hair treatment plus a repair spray before I leave the salon!

Wanna see the final result???






















I know you're dying inside now.....
















TADAH!!!
MY MERMAID HAIR!

See that peek-a-boo effect mentioned earlier in the post??
Now I have luscious, wavy mermaid hair!~ 
The most amazing part of these whole session is that Chester managed to colour my hair 
without damaging it! (I'm was really afraid of getting damaged hair due to constant changing 
of hair colours and heat styling.)
Best part of all, the highlights will get lighter (red to pink) after every wash!


THANK YOU CHESTER 
for picking the purrrrrfect hair colour and creative highlights!

Wanna try out Creative Highlights and getting your very own mermaid hair??

COME DOWN TO SALON DE CHOIX NOW!

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @
Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519)
 


Do check out Salon De Choix Facebook Page for more updates!




One more collage of my hair before and after just for you to see the difference!


Do you like my new mermaid hair?^^

FOLLOW MY BLOG ON IMOTIV 
and leave a comment via the Imotiv Mobile App now!
kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...