Instagram

Sunday, March 6, 2011

CNY'11 (part 2)

i'm just back from GENTING TRIP with my poly clique & BF

its just too AWESOME!!!!!!!!~~~^^v
I'll blog about it another day((:

p.s: & yes..photos included(;


at DA YIYI house with mommyFAMILY


isn't frosty just cute??
forgot to mention...she is a fierce bitch
BEWARE!!!~~

grandma slicing the abalone for the night.

my hands are shaky..SORRY~

by the way..my grandma is a vegetarian(:

preparation for the feast

yu sheng

from left to right: xiao yiyi,racia(sis),frosty & da yiyi

da yiyi & her daughter, frosty love

grandpa & me^^

sisters with their grandpa((:
SWEEEEEEEET

mom & us...


look at the biggest photo here...
its my sister & i when we're younger((:
the dog in this photo frame my grandpa carrying is jade-jade.
she is the most lovable dog ever(;

da yiyi & yi zhang

the photo with the blue background is my yiyi's graduation photo.
the photo below it is my mom,da yiyi & xiao yiyi when they are younger
oh!!
& the photo above is my grandparents wedding photo^^



spot the flower girls here!!!
its my sis & i on my yiyi's wedding((:

i want to make photo frames too^^
INSPIRED O.O


uncle keith & mom^^

mom & sis

mom & me

xiao yiyi & her BF



get ready for yu sheng PEOPLE?!!

reunion dinner feast!!!



yummy-licious

it's my sis & uncle keith's birthday month too!!!

featuring the birthday girl((:

epic shot
LOL
we're unready >.<
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
than...
FINALLY~~ :DD


birthday BOY & GIRL

birthday cake



cake cutting

random : frosty is cute...although she is really fierce


last photo before i end this post..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACIA & UNCLE KEITH!!!!
& HAPPY CNY'11^^

i had a blast this year man?!!
woohoo~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...