Instagram

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Suddenly Slender || Ionithermie Body Contouring

Awhile ago, I blogged about Suddenly Slender Media Launch of 
Ionithermie Body Contouring (IBC) Treatment in Singapore. 

If you haven't read that entry,
you can read it here >>

To start with, I'm not a very skinny nor a fat person.
But I'm definitely one of those ladies out there who's stuck with a "pear-shape" body 
with very stubborn cellulites around my thighs that wouldn't just go away easily even with 
constant workout and healthy diets.

Lucky for me, I get to try out the new Suddenly Slender Ionithermie Body Contouring (IBC) Treatment @ Holiday Inn, Orchard.

Orchard Branch

Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre, 11 Cavenagh Road
#01-08/09, Singapore 229616
Tel: 6884 8111


 Before I met my consultant, I was warmly welcomed with hot refreshments and sweets (:
Later, my consultant kindly led me to a room where I was served tea and fill up a customer particulars form. 

 The consultant was really friendly and we were chatting about my concerns.
After discussing on the areas that we'll be focusing on, I was led to the changing room where I'll be having a relaxing sauna session first.

 Went there naked-faced because I heard (from other bloggers) 
that I will be indulging in a hot sauna session before the treatment. 
*Pardon my horrendous dark eye rings*

All changed up & ready to be "steamed"...

 After the sauna, I was led into a room for my IBC treatment. The bed is layered with plastic sheets because I'll be covered in thick layers of mask later. The treatment was very soothing & relaxing and I fell asleep instantly after awhile. 

*If you're interested in the details of the IBC treatment, read my previous blog entry here*

 After the treatment, I was served with red/green bean soup and water.
Ahhhh.... feeling really zen and refreshed by now because I had a good nap (:
 Some celfié after applying my makeup!


The entire treatment took about an hour and I've lost 5.2 inches overall!!!
ZOMG?!!!!
 I know it looks unbelievable especially after only 1 treatment... I doubt myself too!
So I went home & secretly weigh myself and guess what?! 
I really lost weight!!!
The weight loss wasn't very significant but I guess what this treatment does is that 
it helps to increase the amount of fat loss with constant workout & healthy diets!

Now if you're determine to lose weight fast & the right area...
you should really try this IBC treatment for yourself!
It really does help me increase weight-loss at the right areas!

You're in luck!
Suddenly Slender is really generous to offer my readers/friends a special promotion!

Quote "TriciaHoKangTao" to enjoy your FIRST trial of Asia 

Ionithermie (IBM Treatment) at $99 (U.P $588)!  

AND/OR

Enjoy 20% off if you sign up for their IBM Packages!

Group photo with the friendly staffs & Manager at Suddenly Slender!

To find out more information, visit their website.

Call/Visit Suddenly Slender outlets to try out this new IBC Treatment!



Orchard Branch
Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre, 11 Cavenagh Road
#01-08/09, Singapore 229616
Tel: 6884 8111



Raffles Place Branch
Malacca Centre
20 Malacca Street, #12-00 Singapore 048979
Tel: 6345 8111



Yishun Branch
Blk 930 Yishun Central 1
#01-123
Singapore 760930
Tel : 6481 3168

Till next time...
Kthxbye 

2 comments:

  1. did you go for subsequent treatments? how is the wight loss progress so far? and it the weight loss permanent or is it just water loss? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Idea to Help Dieters LOSE 15 Pounds in Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...