Instagram

Monday, September 9, 2013

#5 Salon De Choix: Purple Frenzy!

Hello lovelies!
If y'all have been following my Instagram.. you would have seen my newly coloured hair!
If you haven't, here are some photos I grabbed from my Instagram!

 Follow me on Instagram here >>
http://instagram.com/triciakohh
or search @triciakohh 

I'm really happy with my new hair colour now because I've received many compliments from a lot of readers, followers, friends and family!^^ This is also one of the boldest colour and chemical hair treatment I've ever done! Tell you why later... so READ ON!

Here's my hair BEFORE.

 I love how my hair has transform from the cute bubbly korean perms to this wavy curls now!
The red highlights are all pretty much washed out after about a month but there's still light pastel hues of red here and there (: Also, my hair looks really healthy even with soo much colouring and chemical treatments done! All thanks to Salon De Choix for taking my hair for me!^^

As you can see... this is my fringe. (duh?!~) 
My hair stylist, Chester recommended me to try out one of japanese latest fashion 
which is all about playing with hair colour on the fringe!

Here are some photos I grabbed online to show you roughly what is "playing" 
with hair colour on fringe means...

 It can be just highlights or dyeing the whole fringe!

As for me... I'm going for a highlight and in order to play with brighter colours... 
I'M GONNA BLEACH MY FRINGE!!!
Like I said earlier, this is gonna be the boldest chemical treatment because...
I'm finally gonna try bleaching my hair for the first time!!!
YES!!!


YES, and like what the title say... It's gonna be a PURPLE FRENZY!

Q. Why purple you ask??
Well.. because I find pink/red/copper too mainstream 
and green/blond/brown too common...
so PURPLE it is!
Plus I can imagine myself looking more futuristic! haha!

Chester coloured my hair purple to give the ombre effect for the rest of the hair!


Bleached fringe! 

TIME TO ADD THE PURPLE IN!

On of Chester's assistant helping him to apply the base colour for me to colour my fugly black roots.



After rinsing out the hair dyes... 
TIME FOR HAIR TREATMENT!!!
I just can't wait for my hair to dry to see the end result so I took a snap shot of my purple fringe!^^

First, the Tobbi Essence is sprayed onto my scalp to help relief the stress and tension 
on the scalp caused my the chemical hair treatments. 

Next, the Moroccan Oil is mixed with my usual hair mask to give 
extra moisture, nutrients and makes my smooth hair even smoother!


After the mask is applied... TIME FOR A STEAM!
















After the last wash and blow...
Here's the final result!
 Totally love the purple fringe with pink hues!

And I also have ombre copper to purple hair!!!

Do I look futuristic now?

A few more detailed photos of my fringe!



 Love my hair and wanna do the same to yours?!
COME DOWN TO SALON DE CHOIX NOW!

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @
Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519)
 
Just take MRT to Somerset Station and walk towards KPO cafe.



Do check out Salon De Choix Facebook for more updates!



Such a coincident to bump into my polymate who is also a blogger 
who blogs at http://joeykoo.com/ (:

Once again, THANK YOU CHESTER & SALON DE CHOIX 
for giving me gorgeously "painted" tresses!


Here's more photos of my purple hair featuring my gorgeous ladies from the SIT BASH 2013!
YES, I'm participating as one of the pageant!^^ 
FOLLOW MY BLOG ON IMOTIV 
and leave a comment via the Imotiv Mobile App now!
kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...