Instagram

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Suddenly Slender: My Slimming Journey

Hey ladies!
If you have been reading this space a lot, you might remember my blog entries for 
Suddenly Slender some time ago.
If you don't, fret not!
Here are the links to my previous posts for them (:
These entries will give you a more detailed insights to other treatments and services Suddenly Slender provides. Now, you might be wondering why I remind you about this?
That's because I have a piece of good news to share!
Along with other beautiful bloggers, 
I am honoured to be one of Suddenly Slender's Ambassadors now!^^





 Like what the title says...
I'm gonna be documenting my slimming journey @ Suddenly Slender.
It will be a series of blog entries and in these entries, 
I will share more about the treatments and experiences with you!

As usual after changing out, it's time to go for a hot relaxing sauna session.
This sauna room allows you to have a more peaceful session.
Try meditating and relax yourself while your sweat out all your toxics... ahhhhh~

Next, it's time for the treatment.
I am having the reborn slimming treatment which helps to burn fats through the synergic combination of infrared rays and vibration. This increases the body heat and circulation, which will help to speed up decomposition of fats and stimulate lymphatic flow to reduce puffiness caused by water retention. 
Just by looking at my face, 
you will know that this treatment is extremely comfortable and painless.
It also feels slightly minty & cold due to the treatment creams applied on my lower body.

After the reborn treatment,
I was treated with a coffee scrub massage which smelt really fragrant!
Thereafter, I was ushered to the toilet for a light shower.
I love how my skin feels super soft, smooth and supple right after the treatments!

When I am all dressed up,
I was ushered into another room where an in-house nutritionist,
Mr Lin gave me some nutritional advices to take note of.
Many people perceived that slimming and weight lost treatments are given to shed those fats
but you are WRONG!
These treatments are only part of the process.
In fact, your nutritional well-being is of priority as well!
Suddenly Slender wants you to slim down healthily!

If you would like to enjoy & experience the same treatment as me...

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!

Call or SMS 8175 5533 
& code ‘#triciakohh’ to win 1 free session of slimming treatment!

This includes an Infra-red Sauna, Reborn Slimming treatment
and nutritional consultation PLUS $100 voucher with minimum $500 spent!

 To find out more information, visit their website.

Orchard Branch

Holiday Inn Orchard City Centre, 11 Cavenagh Road
#01-08/09, Singapore 229616
Tel: 6884 8111


Raffles Place Branch

Malacca Centre
20 Malacca Street, #12-00 Singapore 048979
Tel: 6345 8111


Yishun Branch

Blk 930 Yishun Central 1
#01-123
Singapore 760930
Tel : 6481 3168

Till next time...
Kthxbye 

3 comments:

  1. It has been some time since I visited website with such high quality information.
    Thank you so much for providing such helpful information. This is really informative and I will for sure refer my friends the same.

    Brand Consultant Agency Singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post! Saunas are amazing for health and rest. I'm a fan!  saunajournal.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...