Instagram

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

#1 Absolutely Nails: Pastels & Dreamcatcher♥

Hi lovelies!
If y'all have been keeping up with my Instagram (which is always updated daily), 
y'all would have noticed me posting a video on my latest nail session with Absolutely Nails!

so...here's my good news...
I GOT MYSELF A NEW NAIL SPONSOR!!!

Absolutely Nails
136 East Coast Road (Beside I12 Katong)
Singapore 428821
Tel: +65 63453303 / 86062930

Quote "TINABSNAILS04" for 

10% off all services!


Absolutely Nails is a little cozy boutique nail spa located right beside I12 Katong!
It is also the sister brand of Feet Haven Reflexology, a popular Foot Reflex spa. 
Be absolutely pampered like a princess when you are here at Absolutely Nails.


See how they transform my frail & fugly nails into dainty princess nails!
After a looooong vacation at EU/UK, I decided to go for a theme of Dreamcatchers & Pastels...

LOOK HOW GORGEOUS & INTRICATE THE DESIGNS WERE!
Do note that all the designs were hand-drawn and creatively designed by the professional manicurist

Watch the snippets video here while she was doing my nails!

Next!
I was indulging in a pampering foot scrub to exfoliate before my classic pedicure
*Life's like a princess indeed!*

I chose an OPI Nail Polish & till this day (almost a month by now)
It's still there!!!! GOOD AS NEW!

THANK YOU ABSOLUTELY NAILS FOR MAKING ME YOUR NEW AMBASSADOR
& if you wanna know who did my nails?!
She is Jocelyn! 
This sweet lady who's too shy to unveil her mask for a photo with me!

Do look for her when you're there because she's guaranteed a professional manicurist who will give friendly recommendations on the nail arts you want & what not.
PLUS! 
She customised and hand-drawn my nail arts for me almost instantly after I describe them to her! *applause plsssssss*

Photo wall found while making my way to the exit (:

 LOOK OUT FOR ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE DEALS WHEN YOU'RE THERE!

 My usual #taxiselfies after the session

In all, 
I did Gelish Manicure with Hand Massage & Classic Pedicure with Foot Scrub.
LOOK AT THE DEEEEETAILSSSSS
Wanna have pretty nails like me too???
Head to Absolutely Nails now!

Absolutely Nails
136 East Coast Road (Beside I12 Katong)
Singapore 428821
Tel: +65 63453303 / 86062930

Quote "TINABSNAILS04" for 

10% off all services!


Go be beautiful!
Kthxbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...