Instagram

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I LOVE BEING A BLOGGER!♥

A blog as we all know is like an electrical diary online where all our thoughts, opinions and pictorial memories are kept and shared. 
Like many, I started blogging at a very young age because it was a trend then!
In fact, its a trend to blog-hopping instead of cafe-hopping! 

Anyways, because I was naive and young... 
I change a lot of blogging sites and addresses.
Only about until 4 years back when I decided to stop being so 'jumpy' and start blogging seriously on this site >> http://triciakohh.blogspot.sg/
I figured putting my own name as my blog address helps to make it easier not to regret 5/10 years down the wrote when I still have the same address! 
Imagine me putting cheesy blog addresses like "xiiaogurlzxy" *facepalm*


So after blabbering so much about how I decided to stay in blogger.com and keep myself a blog address that I wouldn't regret naming... 
I started blogging frequently about my daily interesting happenings.


My blog started to get livelier and interesting when I had my poly final year's attachment at Sydney!
I had a lot of fun there and I wanted to share all my thoughts to everyone! 
And so... I shared all my happenings on my blog so that I could always look back now to see what I've been through!^^


This is how my blog look like then... (:

& after I'm back from my attachment...
I've decided to take part in a blogging contest I've came across while surfing the net!
It was for 7-Eleven and definitely stoked about this entry because it was my first ever blogging contest I took part in! 

To my surprise...
 super blessed and lucky me got in FIRST for this blog contest!

It was definitely the best moment of my life!^^
I started to put in more effort into every of my blog entry after that!
So why I LOVE BEING A BLOGGER YOU MIGHT ASK??

WELL....

1. IT GIVES ME CONFIDENCE AND SATISFACTION!

Winning one contest gave me the adrenaline and courage to strive harder in the blogosphere!
I started being more active on my blog and to give me moral support, my BF and parents bought me a new camera (Olympus XZ-1), which I named it "SNOW WHITE"!
*still using the same camera until now for most of my blog entries!*

I also took part in more blogging contests later and won a few prices too^^

2. I FELT LIKE A SUPER STAR / CELEBRITY DURING EVENTS!
After being a more recognise blogger and joining a few blog communities, 
I've been invited to quite a few events when I really felt like a superstar or even a celebrity walking down the red carpet! 
Heehee!! It sounds really dramatic and over-the-top but that was how I felt every time!
To summarize... I FELT REALLY APPRECIATED.

More event photos...^^

3. FOUND NEW FRIENDS WITH SIMILAR INTEREST!
yes!! Blogging found me new friends who have the same interest as me!
I've also met other well-known bloggers and made new BFFs along the way^^

Other than just taking part in contests, being in events and making new friends...
Blogging can also have personal perks!

4. JOTTING DOWN BEST MOMENTS OF MY LIFE!
Blogging doesn't just consist of all the glamorous events and freebies...
it is also about taking note of all the memorable happenings of my life and piecing them together and reading them like a storybook as I grow!

5. MILESTONES I'VE CONQUERED!
Finishing my FYP poster by myself, graduating and being a "poster girl" for my school are just some of the milestones I've conquered and definitely worth to be kept in my little storybook here! Definitely more to come!^^

6. LIVE TO EAT AND SHARE MY OPINIONS!
A little space of mine to share all the things I've tried and tasted.
I get to share my opinions...what I like/dislike, LOVE and hate too!
In fact, this is my soace where I can shout-out all my judgements and share the good stuff with my readers!^^
There were times I received comments like "thanks for sharing these tips/opinions" etc and it felt really good^^


Personal perks can also come in adverts and sponsors...

7. GETTING PAMPERED TO WRITE!!!
Companies who enjoyed my writing style do approach me to try their latest products!
Hence, I get to try new products for free and share them with my readers^^
I'm going to do this again... 
I'M GETTING MYSELF PAMPERED FOR FREEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I'm also blessed to get my mane and nails done like a princess frequently without burning a whole in my pocket because I'm a blogger! 
& BLOGGING IS A SKILL I'M DEFINITELY BLESSED TO HAVE 
ACQUIRED OVER THE YEARS.
More to learn and practice definitely!
After telling you my grandmother story of how I started blogging all the way to giving you 7 GOOD REASONS why I love to blog and being a blogger...

ARE YOU INSPIRED TO BE A BLOGGER YOURSELF TOO??

Wanna win yourself an iPad Mini or 12-months blogging
contract? You can enjoy the perks of being a Blogger too!!! 
All YOU have to do is to join me &...
LIKE The Influencer Network facebook page >> https://www.facebook.com/TheiNetwork
Join them onboard at http://www.influencersg.com/join.html (NoRegistration Fee) 
and explore your dreams of becoming a popular and influential blogger in Singapore. 
 To be frank, anyone and everyone can be a blogger!
All you have to do is to take this baby step, be proactive and take the first step to the many opportunities ahead!

I LOVE BEING A BLOGGER (:
& I'm thankful that all these exist...
Definitely hope to win this contest as well!^^
Meanwhile..
good luck to the rest of the contestants and till the next entry...
GO BE BEAUTIFUL!
kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...