Instagram

Friday, May 24, 2013

Update UPDATE!

Hello lovelies again!
I'm gonna do a little mini entry here before going to bed (:
In summary, here's 3 things to update about my life recently!

1st. 
CHANGE OF BLOG BANNER

I've changed my blog banner into this photo below.
I've linked the full blog entry on this apparel and where i went that day HERE!
You're most welcome! (;

Some of the other photos taken on the same day (:


2. 
TRICIA'S HAIR STORY II 

Yes, I've just went for my 2nd session at Salon De Choix today 
and I LOVE MY HAIR NOW!

The blog entry will be up very soon so STAY TUNE!

3. 
NEW BLOGGER'S CONTEST

Finally.
I've been wanting to participate in a new contest soon because i love contests^^
It makes me work hard for my blog and i love it!
Do stay tune to that entry soon as it is all going to be publish on my blog in a week time!

Oh!!!
Another update of my personal life!
I've been craving for Vampire's Diaries and I'm finally watching season 2!
It's sooooo exciting! Geee!!~

That's all for today.
Am really tired now so I'm gonna update more another day (:

Meanwhile, do follow me on Instagram
http://instagram.com/triciakohh
for more updates!

kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...