Instagram

Monday, April 22, 2013

Texas Red♥ : APRIL ISSUE

Hello lovelies!
Here's my monthly dosage of goodness from Texas Red

As you girls should know by now, 
Texas Red is one of my wardrobe sponsors and i must say they are one of the best sponsors i had 
because i totally love the apparels they sent to me!
Just to let you girls know, the apparels are not chosen by me but them!
All i did was simply mention to them my UK size and styles i love and
woah la! I receive presents in front of my door steps!^^

If you're interested in the apparels i received from the past advertorials,
please read the links below:
&

Alright!
TIME FOR THE MONTHLY ADVERTORIAL 
(APRIL ISSUE)
*scroll down*
Do read this entry to the end as 
i am hosting a GIVEAWAY this time!

Oh before we go there,
i would like to show you girls the accessories i received from the BIRTHDAY PROMO month!
THANK YOU Texas Red for the lovely accessories!

For the month of April, 
Texas Red sponsored 2 upcoming apparels which will tentatively be launched in end April.

#OOTD: FLOWER GIRL
Top: Tanya Sleeved Toga Top - Texas Red
Bottom: Trixie Flare Skirt in Lilac - Texas Red
Accessories: Flower head band - Pratunam Market, Bangkok
 Flower bracelet - Royal Easter Carnival, Sydney
Winged Ear Stud - Texas Red
Heels: Black Velvet Heels - Covet, Causeway Point


Trixie Flare Skirt in Lilac (As shown below)
This is designed exclusive to Texas Red

What i love about this skirt is that it's highwaisted fit, flaring skirt that flaunts my looooong legs^^
Made of polyester with side zippers and satin inner-linings for easy wearing and comfort!
A unique pastel flirty skirt to spice up my day look!
Available in Powder Blue, Camel, Nude Beige and Ebony!

See what i meant when i say it does flaunts my long and nice legs?
Teehee
*thick skin mode on*

Tanya Sleeved Toga Top (As shown below)
It's really comfy as its made of quality stretchy cotton.
Features a curve-contouring fit so it's really easy matching and figure flaunting!
What i love best is the toga design that flaunts my shoulder yet not too revealing.

Here's the latest news from Texas Red!
They are making a big move to a brand new platform with a fully integrated shopping cart system in end April so that everyone can enjoy a more awesome shopping experience!

SAW THE PICTURE ABOVE?!
YES!!!
YOU SAW IT!!!!!!!

Simply quote my name & get 5% off any orders!
(Please quote correctly if not no discounts will be given!)
*Do note that this discount quote will only imply once the new platform is up!

  & the 2nd good news is...
I'M GIVING OUT 2 E-VOUCHERS 
WORTH SGD$5 EACH!

2 e-vouchers will be given away to my viewers to shop at Texas Red's new platform!
All you have to do to win these vouchers is to follow these 3 simple steps below!

1. LIKE "TEXAS RED" FACEBOOK PAGE!

2. SAVE ANY PHOTO FROM THIS BLOG ENTRY!
(Yes, only photos from this blog entry are eligible for the giveaway)

3. UPLOAD THE PHOTO ON YOUR SOCIAL NETWORK WITH THIS TAG LINE!

For Facebook
"I WANT TO WIN THIS E-VOUCHER FROM @TRICIAKOHH"

For Twitter,
"I WANT TO WIN THIS E-VOUCHER FROM @TRICIAKOH"

For Instagram,
"I WANT TO WIN THIS E-VOUCHER FROM @TRICIAKOHH"

*Before you upload any photos, 
please follow me on my social medias so i can see your notifications!*

To increase your chance of winning,
save more photos and upload as many photos and share it on your social networks!
The more social networks you use, the higher your chance of winning it!
Is that easy! :DD


Best of luck in winning the e-vouchers!
kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...