Instagram

Friday, April 19, 2013

TwentyFourSeven ♥

I know.. it's like WOW i finally blog AGAIN!
I miss blogging too!
Is just that recently i was just really busy and occupied with my new job, running man (It's sooo funny and addictive!) and other events coming up around me..
However, i never neglected any of my social medias!
I still Instagram daily so do follow me there to get more latest updates about me!^^

A few days back, i instagram-ed a few photos of the sneak peak advertorial i'm gonna blog soon!
So... here it is! (:

TwentyfourSeven aka TfS is a newly build up insta-cum-facebook shop that sells pre-loved items (:
Recently, they have launched their debut collection of brand new and lovely shorts!
I was sponsored with 2 of them and i'm totally in love with them now! 

#OOTD: Floral Rush 
Top: Scallop Crop Top in Coral - TEMT, Sydney
Bottom: Floral Highwaist Short in Red - TfS
Coral Sunshades - Cotton On, Sydney
Flip Flops - Cotton On, Singapore

Featuring the 1st floral highwaist pants in Red and White flowers

I like how i can simply pair it off with a simple top and my comfy flip flops!
Wore this outfit to meet my friends for a swim last weekend! (:
It's really a wonderful outfit to be in especially the humid weather in Singapore!


I was soooo in love with this whole red, hot pinkish outfit that i took a few 
more camho shots at home after that!
I feel pretty in pink!


#OOTD: Surfer's Blue 
Top: Casual Dyed Crop Top - TEMT, Sydney
Bottom: Floral Highwaist Short in Blue - TfS
Luminous Bangles - Diva, Singapore
Shades - Floating Market, Bangkok
Flip Flops - Cotton On, Singapore


Wore the 2nd outfit out to school the other day for a dance practice!

Featuring the 2nd short sponsored!
Love the patterned floral details!

Here are some more info about the shorts!
THEY ARE ALL FREE SIZED 
and are able to fit UK4 to UK8 (:
Highly stretchable and comes in 3 colours!

Here comes the reader's perks!

YES! That's right!
FOLLOW THEM ON INSTAGRAM NOW!
Here's where all the items for sales are in details (:


& FACEBOOK!

Here's where they post more details on the upcoming collection's updates and sneak peaks!

Here's a few more updates from TfS!
They will be setting up their booth at an upcoming flea @ *Scape's basketball court!
Do go down and support them!

 Look out for sculptured balloons and anticipate 
for instock clothings and manicures!

For more details, visit and follow them on Instagram!

HAPPY SHOPPING!

P.S: Do look out for my next advert entry for them as i am going to held a giveaway! 
*YAY!!*

kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...