Instagram

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

A "Beary" Good Reason to feast with Domino's Pizza!

Last week was a blast!
I went for my "last" pampering session at Salon De Choix before flying off to Europe tomorrow!
Chester was really nice and helped me to do a simple hair-do for the Domino's event later at night (:


More details on this month's treatment coming soon!

Meanwhile, if you're interested to get your mane fixed at Salon De Choix,
BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT @
Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519) 
Just take MRT to Somerset Station and walk towards KPO cafe.
Remember to quote my name to get 15% off!

 My BLACK maxi outfit for the night!

Met my powerpuff girls before going over to the event site!
Here's us doing a #SELFIE shot together featuring the BOLA BEARS
who's gonna be the stars for the night!
More details below so READ ON!

Met my snow white (Mich) there too!

 

The grand stage featuring the 3 Popobe limited edition Bola Bears!

With Mich, Dawn, Angel & Shanice 
(right to left)

Basically there's gonna be a mini contest on Instagram called
'BEAR-A-SELFIE'
It's very simple, all you have to do is 

1) Simply snap a creative selfie shot with your #Bolabears on instagram
2) Complete 'My #BolaBears and I...' in caption
3) Lastly remember to tag @DominosSG

Winners will walk away with a year supply of Domino's Pizza + 
A set of Limited Edited Popobe #Bola Bears!

Here's my #SELFIE taken a week back!
(seen on Instagram)


After much introduction & entertainment on stage...
It's time to FEAST!
Just look at the gracious amount of side dishes served to us!
I was sooo engrossed with the food and miggling with the bloggers that I only took this picture
for the food however,
 you can roughly tell we're gonna go home FAT & HAPPY with loads of pizzas!

More selfies...
with A 

R. 

with TL
Photo credits to her too!
Nice meeting you!^^

Thanks a bunch William for inviting me! 

Last but not the least...
The TIN boys who made this event an unforgettable night! 

Until 20th July, fans of Domino's Pizza can now enjoy an extension of the popular deals shown below!
 Don't forget to collect your very own BOLA BEARS too!
For more information,
do visit https://www.facebook.com/DominosSG/app_254616761407329?ref=ts

Alright, that's all from me for now.
Time to head back to pack my luggage!
kthxbye 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...