Instagram

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2 years anniversary: USS x ASTONS ♥

HELLO again!
I know i haven't been blogging for almost a week by now...
Ever since since reopen, 
i was super busy trying to finish all my holiday assignments
(i know it should be done a looooong time ago...)
that i totally neglected ever since school holiday started.
& now that i'm finish with them and almost all the other major projects...

IT'S TIME TO BLOG AGAIN!!! :DD
YAY!!!!~
=====================================================================
Before i go on to today's blog entry,
i wanna let you guys know that i'm super happy that i've scored fairly well for 
my common test a month back!
When the moment my friends told me the results were out...
my stomach suddenly churned a little before i calm myself down & check my results.
To my surprise, 
my results were good! (FINALLY!)
I still remember i had a bad dream days before the results were out!
& guess what i dream about!?
GETTING D's !!!!!!
I just woke up that instant & asked myself is that possible...
hahahaha!!
Anyway, it's all over now &
i'm glad that there's only the last semestral exam left before i officially become a NYP graduate! (:
======================================================================

OK!
Time for today's main blog entry!
As you can see from the first photo...
This happened a year back....
on 23 Nov 2012.
Didn't had time to upload this entry then because there's a lot of Christmas entries to blog about!
Nevertheless, it's a very VERY important day for Darrence & i 
because it's our 2 years anniversary!!!

(I LOVE YOU DARRENCE~~~)

Here'e only part 1 to the 2years anniversary blog entry!
There's more to come!! (;

We went to USS!
This is our 2nd time going there together (:
The first time was on my 19th Birthday!
Blog post HERE if you wanna read it!


As usual, 
we camho-ed while walking to Sentosa.
Now that we have the Sentosa's Broadwalk, i'm soooo willing to make my walk to Sentosa.
Enjoying the sun & camho with my loverboy



My Loverboy 


Our #ootd!
TURQUOISE x DENIM 



 One candid photo le boy took for me^^
I actually think my legs look really nice & loooong here!
heehee
No... actually, i think i look really pretty here!!
:DD
*thick skin*...Whatever!~

& he also told me to pose with the cruises!
LOL.

here's how my babyBOY pose for the camera!
He say the sun is too strong for him to open his eyes!!
LOL.
*small eyes*
heehee.... but i like!

OK....
Here comes the tourist photo of the day!!!


 After entering USS, 
look which Universal Studio couple we saw first?!
THE WOODY WOODPECKERS!!!





 If you guys haven't know, 
TRANSFORMERS ride has finally made it's way to USS
& Singapore is the first Universal Studio that has this TRANSFORMER RIDE!!!
One of the main reason why part of our celebration is to have fun in USS was because 
Le boy is a HUGE FAN of TRANSFORMERS.
 & So the reason why we took sooo many photos here (:



 BUMBLEBEE 

He also bought a TRANSFORMER WATER BOTTLE!!!
& i insisted on getting BUMBLEBEE because he is my favourite character in TRANSFORMERS! (:

Photos we took before the ride...


Fan boy face.


He becomes this cute little boy in his fantasy while queue-ing & pressing all the buttons on the wall!!
Awwww...











I remember Le boy telling me that this was the tail of one of the bad guy in the show.
I don't remember the name tho...



 TIME FOR THE RIDE!!! ;DD

After the ride,
Darrence finally had a mood for me to take more camho photos of him!!!





Due to the rain,
we only get to seat the Cyclone (Blue track ride).

My favourite in USS!!!!

THE MUMMY!!!




 Didn't take a lot of photos in most of the worlds because both of us were busy enjoying ourselves in the rides!!






It's really lucky for us because we're the last couple to have a chance 
to take photo with Shrek & Princess Fiona 


Watched this twice & still loving it!!!
The cast of the show are amazing!!!
*THUMBS-UP*

LUNCH!!!

 FAVOURITE SNACK >> CHURROS 

Here's the beautiful X'mas tree in the day...

 & at night (:
Beautiful isn't it?








TIME FOR ELMO & FRIENDS



Cookie Monster_me92



 







Camho while finding food for DINNER!





Found ASTONS while walking out to Sentosa Broadwalk!
TIME FOR DINNER :DD
It's really one of the best places for good western food & at affordable prices (:
 



Here's Le boy's

 & mine (:

One last photo of us before i end this entry!

Stay tune to the next entry on the 2nd part of our celebration to 
2years anniversary!

kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...