Instagram

Friday, October 5, 2012

The Final Lap

I have to blog about my FYP life before the new semester starts!!
So here it is...
The Final Lap.
Took all these photos on the last day of FYP when we do our poster presentations (:
I'm from NYP 
(if you guys still do not know).
The course i am studying in is Molecular Biotechnology.
Basically FYP means Final Year Project.
It is a module that majority of the poly year 3 students need to take.
Not all students will need to take FYP...
NP's Accountancy & my course's specializing in Biomedical 
are some of the courses that do not need to take FYP.
Instead, they will do longer periods of attachments and/or clinical trails.

Anyways...
i had 3months of attachment in Sydney & YES, i blogged about it!!
http://triciakohh.blogspot.sg/2012/03/land-of-giants.html
This is the first post to the whole Sydney trip. (:
& after the attachment,
i went on to have my FYP for the next 3months locally in NYP.

 In this 3months,
My best lab buddy is.....
DARRYL!!!
aka BUEY A.

This is my supervisor (:
Ms Vicky Wong 
She is really nice and patient with me.
I would say... one of  the nicest lecturer by far!!! 
At the back of the photo is a blur image of my poster.
I was told by my lecturers that we students are not allowed to post any 
informations or leak any details of our projects out on the internet..
So this is the best photo i can come out with thus far...

This is Ms Vicky's Lab Technician (:
Travis!!!
I remember my first day to FYP, everyone was warning me to be careful of
 this man because he was known to be a very fierce man. 
He catches people who are late & hates lazy people etc..
LOL.
But when Darryl & I came into the picture, everything change!!
We create havoc & always joke with him...
Apparently many said that he has changed his attitude towards the students after we came in..
:P
We're jokers of the lab!!! ^^v


The rest of the people here are the students who work in the same lab as me (:

Si Quen!!

Aisyah 

Masyitah 

Sundar!!

My FYP friends (:

Qi Ze!!
His small eyes!!! .__.

Dini 

Zoei 

Sabrina 
Another BUEY~

YI TING 


Nic

Melissa 

Kah wao 
Also another BUEY~

Farhani 

Mais 

Queenie 

Clara 
My attachment buddy 

Alan

Sarah

The BUEY BUEY~

Here's a series of crazy photos of Darryl & i...
you can see how crazy we are during our FYP days...
LOL.
Gonna miss those fun days...




A Cam-whore photo while waiting for the award ceremony..


Here are the winners!!

MOST POPULAR POSTER

BEST POSTER AWARD

Saw my neighbour in school (:
Pei Ni 

Anyway..
after FYP poster presentation...
i went off to meet BFF Felicia who is working at J8.


Accompanied her for lunch!!

Cam-whore in the toilet!!
*my usual routine in da toilet*



Ugly flip-flops >.<





New semester is around the corner...
My holidays are gonna be over soon!!!
Gonna work extra hard the next sem as it is gonna be my last semester to determine my GPA 
& where will i go next..
OK,,
that's all from me!!
A new blogshop advertorial coming up soon(:
STAY TUNE!!
Till then...
Be Beautiful & SMILE :DD
kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...