Instagram

Thursday, October 11, 2012

NO SWISS FOOD DATE

As the title states...
NO SWISS FOOD meaning
no secondary school's canteen food!!!

My secondary school friends and i initially planned to meet up 
& have our lunch at our secondary school, 
SWISS COTTAGE SECONDARY SCHOOL 
as we miss our old school days eating the same old food from 
the same old stall for 5 freaking years and not getting bored of it!!

OK,, that explains a lot why the title says
"NO SWISS FOOD" 
heehee...

Anyway... 
the reason why we didn't get to go at the end was merely because 
the school is closed on the day we met. ):

So instead of going back to school,
we went to Jurong Point (JP) for a get together session (:




Watched "Imperfect" at JP's GV
This is quite a nice show (:
I like the Taiwanese actors & of course...
the new teen leads in the show!!
Overall...
i would rate this show a 7/10 

Camwhore a lil' with the girls before the show starts^^
Mei Jun 
Hui Shi 
Cass 

Look who we saw at JP?!!
♥ ELVIN NG!!!
Cass & i were head-over-heels when we saw him!!
I was such a fan girl!!!
OMG...
HE IS UBER CUTE!!!

I know i look super fugly here...
I was too nervous!!
A second photo would not help to make me look better too!!
*i know me too well*
*faint*
After requesting to take photo with him..
we actually bump into him a few times later...
Somehow.. i can control my fan girl in me after a while..
Nevertheless..
HE IS STILL CUTE 


Had mini-steamboat dinner with the girls.
All of our steamboats have normal small fire but cass's steamboat fire was FURY!!
lol..
manage to take a few pictures while laughing & enjoying the scene...
:X

MY DINNER~


That's all from me now..
A new post is coming right up tomorrow!!
As promise,
i'll blog more 

KTHXBYE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...