Instagram

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

TEXAS RED ♥ : JUNE

Hello lovelies!
It's been awhile since I last blogged because I've been busy lately due to work and travel...
Anyways...I'M BACK!

Anddddddddd......
Here's your daily dose of advertorial and pretty pictures of me! :P (chey!~)


This is my 3rd advertorial for Texas Red and I must say 
I loooooove all the outfits given to me thus far!
Totally enjoyed myself in every single outfit photoshoot for their apparels!

p.s.: If you're intrested in my past advertorials for them, do check out this link below!

Alright...
First up!


#OOTD : TO THE BEACH! 
Dress/Top: PINKFLOYD Stellar Tank Dress/Top - Texas Red

Accessories: Luminous Arm Candies - Diva, Singapore
Shades - Bangkok
Comfy Old Slippers: Floral Black Slippers - Cotton On, Singapore


Decked in PINKFLOYD Stellar Tank Dress/Top the other day,
 on my way to Sentosa for a sun bathing session!

This casual yet edgy tank is just purrrrrrrfect on the go as a top or simply as a dress!
Although I'm a tall lady with a height of 168cm, I didn't felt this dress was too short for me.
In fact, it was just nice for me!
The cutting is unique as it was slightly longer at the back aka asymmetrical hemline so I did not have to worry about exposing my ass to the world! :P
Also, it has oversized armholes which I can make use of to show off my sexy bikini inside!
Teehee!

Here's a close-up of the prints!


 Did I not mention how humid the weather was when I was doing this shoot?!
Lucky for me... I wasn't all sweaty and smelly!
This proves that this dress is super comfy (as it is made of cotton) 
and it fits humid and sunny Singapore!


Next up!

#OOTD: DEER DEVIL
Top: Aven Antler Tee in White - Texas Red 
Botton: Hot Pink Ombre Highwaist Denim Shorts - Weekend Market, Bangkok
Bag: Dark Brown Box Bag - Outside Platinum Mall, Bangkok
Boots: Raben Black Boots - Sydney



Don't look down on simple OVERSIZED Tees!
They are staples in wardrobes especially colours such as BLACK & WHITE!

It's SUMMER SEASON now!
Simply pair this oversized top with a loud and bright coloured bottom and you're off to go! :DD

Here's a close-up of the eye catching deer print!


TIME FOR GOOD NEWS AGAIN!

 These apparels are already below SGD30 before this additional discount!
So hurry!!!
Grab yours now! :DD


kthxbye!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...