Instagram

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

♥ KENSPECKLE

Advertorial

Do you happen to be an iPhone 4/4s/5 or an iPod Touch 4 or a Samsumg S3 user??
Do you always have trouble finding cute and trendy casings for your gadgets???
Or do you always change your gadget casing very often like me?!

Welll.... 
KENSPECKLE come to your rescue! :DD

KENSPECKLE is a online blog store that sells a HUGE range of trendy, cute and 
affordable casings for iPhone 4/4s/5, iPod Touch 4 & Samsumg S3!

Recently, after watching My Little Pony (MLP) cartoon series,
I fell in LOVE with all pony items!!!
Be it pony tees, pony casings, pony dustcaps etc...EVERYTHING! :DD 

KENSPECKLE was really nice and they sponsored me with these 
3 iPhone casings of my choice!


First up!
 FLUTTERSHY!!!
Heehee...
My favourite pony in ponyville!
I like Twinklebell too^^
& Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, Apple Jack and Rarity :X
 Top it up with my mini fluttershy i bought from SCAPE Underground!
Really love this pony dustcap from my friend's shop! (:
Thanks for giving me discounts whenever i'm there!


Next up!
PINKIE PIE, FLUTTERSHY & RAINBOW DASH!
GAHHHHHHH!!!
It's sooooooooo pretty!! 

 Top it up with mini twinklebell dustcap 

Lastly...
My favourite accessory...
The DREAMCATCHER

Isn't it just gorgeous 



Q. What are these covers made of?

They are made of Polycarbonate (:
All their iPhone covers are white trim cases and 
iPod Touch 4 cases are thin hard plastic case.

Some of the many covers they sell at KENSPECKLE 
p.s.: Item code: 1017 is the dreamcatcher casing that i have! (;

Q. How much are these casings?

Each casing are at SGD10 each (:

Q. When is the next spree?

Watch out for their new spree launch for phone covers on
28th Feb 2013, which is TOMORROW!

Q. Can i get them at a cheaper rate?

YES YOU CAN! :DD

Want some pretty casings like what i've got?!
BUY IT NOW @

Do follow them on TWITTER as well for more updates!


kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...