Instagram

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

2013 Resolutions?

As i realized my 1st blog entry to 2013 is more of a summary to what has happened to me in 2012
& walking down the good old memory lane with me...
I thought i should just make another entry solely on my resolutions for 2013!
I did a small part on it in that 1st post as well but i thought it's really toooooo little to even express what i really want to say!

So here it is.........
After spending 3 weeks resolution-less...
Heehee!!

1.  GET A LIVE!

YES!!! 
I've always wanted to have this healthy lifestyle ever since 123456789 days ago!!!
I must say sleeping well was never a problem to me BUT sleeping EARLY is!
Frankly speaking, 
it's really hard to even fulfill 2 quadrants per day!
So hence, this is no.1 to my new 2013 resolutions 
& hopefully i can fulfill at least 3 quadrants per day! :DD


2. CAREER? FURTHER STUDIES?
I've always wanted to be an cabin crew, an air-stewardess actually.
It is something i've always dream to be ever since i was little and now that i have an interest to travel around more often, i figured out why not try it now when i'm young and energetic!

However, i'm still pondering over if i should just apply for university now instead...
I mean, i can't be 20 forever...
Having a good degree in this society we're living in now is really important.
It basically determines what salary you're gonna get and how's your standard of living is like in the near future.
In all... the more i delay my further studies, the longer i'll take to reach my career goals!
Plus... the longer i leave myself in the society before stepping back into my studies again, 
the harder it is to get back on track and be motivated to get a good degree!

Whatever my decision is....
I'm going for the interview to be an SIA stewardess this Sat and hopefully i'm shortlisted!
I mean, it's worth the shot you know?!
Hahah!!


3. HAIR MAKEOVER

I've always wanted to get myself a hair makeover!
At the end of 2012, 
i actually signed a package with Beijing 101 to fix my itchy hairscalp problems.
Since then, i start to have healthier looking hair with lesser hair lost and itchiness
 which i really love a lot!

Now, i hope to get a pretty makeover of my thick and boring black hair!
 Honestly speaking, i've not tried highlighting or dyeing my hair in a salon before!
I'm serious!!!
I did rebonding and treatments before but not colours!
haha
Hence, it is listed on my 2013 Resolution! :DD


4. EYELASH EXTENSION
Eyelash extension services have always intrigued me but again,
i've never tried it before so i want to try out eyelash extensions this year!!!
I have short and sparse eyelashes ):
& prolly that's the main reason why i want to try this out!


5. RELAX & CHILL

I don't now about you guys...
But as a relatively busy woman myself, i tend to get tense and "busy-fied"
with my work till late nights.
So i'll make it a must to put relaxing and chilling out as one of the resolutions this year!


6. TRAVELLING
Who doesn't like to travel?!
As i mention earlier in the post, 
travelling is my new found interest and here are some of the places i would like to go this year.

THAILAND, BANGKOK
I'm going there with my polymates as a graduation trip!
Thus, it's a resolution to be fulfilled :DD

DISNEYLANDs
I went to the HONG KONG one before and 
i hope to go to more DISNEYLANDS over the world!!!

KOREA
To see beautiful sakura and have a picnic below the pink forest!

Or camho with the colourful autumn hue~
p.s.: i miss my landlords from Sydney, they are koreans and 
KOREAN FOOD ARE AWESOME!!! :DD

TAIWAN

Good food at cheap prices!

& having hot tea while dipping in hot springs!
Ahhhhhhh~

Enough of day dreaming!!!
hahah!! :DD
Alright, it's time for bed now!
Till the next post,
SMILE ((:
kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...