Instagram

Saturday, October 1, 2011

19th Birthday (NYP, poly cliques)

19th Birthday @NYP

my poly cliques celebrated my belated birthday in school!!!
*so sweet* ^~^
they are e sweetest bunch of people i met in NYP
always there to 'save' my life when i needed (;
you know what i mean!!!

here's e birthday girl!!! :DD
cute lil' choco+durian like cake right?!!
they claimed that e cake fits my personality!!!
LOLL
SAB's birthday cake ((:
2 birthday girls celebrating birthday tgt^^
my GIRLS
GROUP PHOTO
to my poly clique: THANKS for e super cute cake!!! love it & love y'all x10000000000000000...



last photo...
i'll end with this >>

p.s: i LOVE my cake :DD

will have another post of b'day special again..
i hope it's e last post already :X
kthxbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...