Instagram

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

19th Birthday (beloved momo & BF's momo)

19th Birthday @Chicken Pot

BF's momo wanna celebrate my birthday by treating me over a dinner @NEX
she even bought me a Birthday present!!!! *so sweet*

my old wallet on the left, & e new wallet on the right

im really grateful for the new wallet as the last wallet i had was with me for about 3yrs already..
WOW..that's looooong!!~~
best part of all...the wallet is gonna explode soon >.<'''

that's BF's momo on the right^~^
she look exactly like Darrence!!! (print out one!!hahaha)


k...this is my BF busy eating & couldn't even be bother to smile for me -.-

19th Birthday w belovedMOMO @Chinatown

i sprained my ankle at a playground when i was 12 & it didn't heal properly till my birthday, momo brought me to Chinatown to find him for foot reflexology.
The pain is quite tolerable however...it's still painful!!!


in the process of the treatment...

OUCH~~

TADAH!!!!!!~~
A swollen leg with bandage after the treatment...
lucky i still manage to fit my leg into my shoes.
heehee~

The foot reflexology really does work!!! ^.^
my ankle is no longer hurting now (:
*happy_girl92*

okay!! that's all folks.
kthxbye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...