Instagram

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

KEEP COOL & STAY FRESH - Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Skincare Range!

Recently, I've had the honour to try out  
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Oil-Free Skincare Range,
which would be made available in Singapore in June 2014!

I have combination skin type, 
which is oily at my T-zoned area and dry at other areas at the same time.
Like many of you girls who lived in sunny & humid Singapore,
the weather is always so unforgiving that it gives me super fugly shines by the end of a looong and tiring day!

Lucky for me, 
these products had been really effective on controlling and reducing my oil secretion 
without drying out my skin!
LEAVING MY SKIN COOL & FRESH ALL DAY!

When it comes to every skincare ranges, the first step is always 
CLEANSING!

ULTRA FACIAL OIL-FREE CLEANSER
It's a lightweight formulated to remove excess oil and impurities!
I like how its Paraben-FREE, Silicon-FREE, Fragrance-FREE, Oil-FREE!

I only needs a little pea size amount to foam it up!
 (I squeezed a little more for this photo)

The 2 main ingredients that made this product so effective are...

1. Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract
 Helps skin to store and retain moisture as this plant specially prolific 
in the Australian Outback. Hence, providing immediate and lasting hydrating effect.

2. Lemon Fruit Extract
Astringent and antiseptic qualities that freshen, stimulate and rejuvenate sluggish skin.
See how this quick-lathering cleansing foam foams up so easily even without water?!
A little will goes a looooooong way!
Plus! 
It's also gentle enough for ladies with sensitive skin types!

Next...TONING! 
ULTRA FACIAL OIL-FREE TONER
Hydrating formula to balance and freshen skin!

I like how each and every bottle is sealed like this (below) 
to keep its freshness! 

Same as the cleanser...
 Its Paraben-FREE, Silicon-FREE, Fragrance-FREE, Oil-FREE!
It's refreshing after each wipe as this oil-free formula visibly reduces 
excess oil without drying up my skin!


WHY?! YOU MIGHT ASK...
This is because it contains non-drying alcohol-free formula that removes any remaining residue,
dirt and oil without stripping skin of vital moisture.
It is also PH-balanced!
The 2 main ingredients that made this product so effective are...
none other than 
1. Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract (mention above)

2. Antarcticine
Providing superb protection against dryness and damaging effects of free radicals while hydrating skin, 
leaving it noticeably smoother appearance.


Lastly but definitely not the least...
MOISTURISING!
KIEHL'S ULTRA FACIAL OIL-FREE GEL CREAM FRESH HYDRATION
Conditions normal to oily skin for 24hours with fresh-feeling hydration!


Like the toner packaging, this moisturising gel is sealed with freshness!

A bottle of goodness!
It contains 3 main ingredients...
1. Imperata Cylindrica Root Extract (mention above)

2. Antarcticine (mention above)

3. Glycerin 
Pulls moisture from the air to replenish and hydrates skin.

I like how this moisturiser not only gives 24hours of hydration,
it also provide a balance between shine and moisture, 
leaving my skin matt and almost shine-free after a whole day!
It's non-greasy nor oily when applied onto skin!
Really absorb into my skin really fast and I like how it leaves my skin refreshing
and non-sticky after that!

This product was launched before however,
with the NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA...
It provides 24hours instead of 8hours of hydration.
Significantly reduces the appreance of shine for 24hours.
I also notice the significant reduction in the appearance of pores for 24hours!

SAY BYE BYE TO OILY SKIN 
HELLO TO COOLING, REFRESHING SKIN!

Overall, if you have normal to oily skin type like I do, 
I would highly recommend you to try this range out because after trying it out for 
about a week by now...
I'm really amazed by how much improvement my skin has become...
it's less shinier by the end of the day plus,
it doesn't give me any breakouts nor redness!
So people with sensitive skin, DO TRY THIS OUT AS WELL!
You can always head to any Kiehl's store now to ask for a free sample to try out
this range of skincare by quoting my name or my blog!
You'll sure to love it after trying it!

Alright, that's all from me for now!
In the meantime...
GO BE BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...