Instagram

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

#13 Salon De Choix: ♥ R E D ♥

Hellllllooooooooo!!!
I know it's been almost 2 months since I last blogged!~
Like I said ga-zillion times...
I 've been travelling sooooo
Do follow my Instagram for my latest updates!

It's been 2 full months since I last step into Salon De Choix...
My mane is soooo dry now due to the harsh weather when I was in UK & 
my black roots have grown quite a fair bit too!


Needless to say, my hair colour have also gone sooo much lighter too!

Ariana Grande top hit "Problem" has been in my jam list for quite sometime now &
since then... I've been on the net to search for her latest updates etc...
So one day, I found loads of pictures of her red hair & I adore it!
I wanted a change for the new beginning in Singapore again (plus, it was National Day around the corner~) 
So after much consultation with Chester,
we managed to agree on RED with a tad difference on the technique to make it look better on typical Asian skin tone like mine (:

Here's my bowl of red jam!


I'll have a head of aluminium foils in no time!

Time to colour my roots! 
Bye bye fugly black roots!

After the first wash... Its time for TREATMENT! 

Trust me...
after travelling for soooo long...
My scalp & tresses totally deserves this!

Do you know that it's normal to get dandruff & oily scalp when you're back from travelling?
This is because your body is trying to adapt to the new environment and it might as long as 2 weeks!
Hence, to aid with my hair and scalp problem now...
I'll be doing the Ultimate Hair Revival Intense Hydrating Mask Treatment 
from The Morocannoil Treatment series together with the Tobbi Essence for Intense Scalp Relive. 




Steam steam...~~

FINALLY!
Here's the final result 
Red Highlighted Tresses!
With light brown base, it enhances the Red highlights without darkening my Asian skin!
Now I'll get to have Red mane without looking any darker
 I'm finally back to BANGS again!!^^

 There's also a little purple streak on my bleached streak to add a little spark to the r e d look (:
Plus, my hair looks healthier & more manageable too!

THANK YOU CHESTER!
I adore my new hair!


 Do you like my new hair done too??

Get yours done at Salon De Choix too!

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT 
with SALON DE CHOIX!
Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519) 
Just take MRT to Somerset Station and walk towards KPO cafe.


Remember to quote 
TRICIAKOHH for 15% off!

Last but not the least...

#triciaOOTD:
Top - H&M
Skirt - Part & Parcel (blogshop)
Bag - Kate Spade
Bracelet - Pandora
Heels - Primark 

Alright, till the next entry...
Go be beautiful!
kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...