Instagram

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Hungry go where?? 7-Eleven.♥

Contest
7-Eleven Leading Brands Blogger Contest

Here's my blog post for this contest!! 
READ ON!! :DD

I'm very much a nocturnal person. 
I love to blog, work and study in the middle of the night because it's the time 
where i can concentrate the best & get productive!!!
Now that i'm having my school holidays, 
here's what i do at home on a usual day...


Whenever i get cravings attack in the middle of the night,
i'll read my blog & find all the #foodporn post i've blogged!!!

&....
I'll start to get hungry...
REALLY HUNGRY!!!~

Than..
I'll start attacking all those innocent ones at home!!!!!
GAWH~~~
I.WANT.FOOD!!!
I.NEED.FOOD!!!

TADAH!!!!!
Guess who came to the rescue??

Yup!!
You've all probably have guessed it!!
(My blog title says so -_________-)

7-ELEVEN CAME TO THE RESCUE!!!

7-Eleven have an entensive network with more than 550 stores all over the island!!!
Hence, it is super easy to locate a store near you!!
In addition,
7-Eleven opens 24/7 
So, anyone & everyone can get their daily needs there!!
EVEN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT!!! (:

It was about 3am in the morning when i came down to a 
nearby 7-Eleven store with Le boy to satisfy our cravings 
& get some of my daily needs!!

There's a wide range of lifestyle needs in the store!!!

YUMMY SNACKS ♥

CHOCOLATES ♥

SWEETS ♥

ALMOST EVERY ITEM TO SATISFY YOUR CRAVINGS!!!

NECESSITIES ♥
One of my daily needs is the PINK PILL!!!
Yes.. it always help me to get through my monthly woes...
THE MENSTRUATION. 

DRINKS ♥

There's a wide range of drinks and once in a while, 
7-Eleven will have promotions such as the one above for 
POKKA assorted flavored tea drinks!!!
Can you see what promotion is that?!!
2 FOR S$2.80!!!

Too many drinks to choose from...

& i finally chose my drink!!
MY ALL-DAY NEED!!!
ALLWELLS Water Chestnut & Sugar Cane ♥

I love this drink because it doesn't contain any preservatives &
it's healthy especially for people like me who likes to work at night!!!
It smooths your throat & best of all..
IT'S YUMMY!!!♥

moving on to...
INSTANT NOODLES♥
There's a wide-range of instant noodles to choose from!!

MORE INSTANT NOODLES...♥

& I SAW THIS PROMOTION...
YES!!!
That is gonna satisfy my cravings tonight!!! :DD

There's other S$2 combos to choose from...
It's just S$2 & it's an EVERYDAY, ALL DAY DEAL♥

SOME OLD-SCHOOL FAVOURITES...

THE CRAZE HOTTIS♥
I used to buy this almost everyday after school!!
 It's one of the best times of my life...
Enjoying junk food with my friends while having fun!! (:

&...
SLURPEE!!!♥
Where you freeze your brainsout!!! :DD
I love the COKE & GREEN APPLE FAVOUR BEST!!!
YUMS♥

MAGAZINES♥
LOOK!!!
New CLEO magazine is out!!
MUST.BUY.

Took a photo with the friendly staff while making my payment!!!^^

YAY!!!
HAPPY GIRL BOUGHT ALL HER NEEDS FOR THE NIGHT!!! :DD

Now off to prepare my supper^^
First...
My drink!!!
There's this new gulp contest!!
Here's the link to participate in the contest!!!

I'm trying out the 4th mix!!!
& Le boy is trying out the 2nd mix!!!

NAH!!! SEE!!!
KIASU SINGAPOREAN IN ACTION!!!!
First... you add your ice & start mixing your drink.

When you filled your gulp to the brim...
Drink!!!
If you like it, DRINK MORE!!!
Than add a little more before you close it with a lid.
LOL.

Anyway..
Here's me preparing my noodles!!^^

7-Eleven is soooo convienient!!
Even the hot water is prepared for you!!!

My Instant Noodle of the Day!!
Dried Black Pepper Crab♥

Wondering why there's soo much "mee" in Le boy's cup??
That's because he is super hungry & bought 2 cups of Black Pepper Crab noodles!!!
That portion you see there is his new idea 
& his big appetite he's always proud of!!
SEE THAT FACE!!!
*but i like* :P

Indulging in 7-Eleven....
♥

SATISFIED!!!! 
#HAPPY_GIRL92

Here's the other stuff i bought from 7-Eleven!!!

The country i wanna go if i win this contest is...
*DRUM ROLL*

TAIWAN!!!!
The reason is simple...
It's all written inside the photos below!!!
♥

Are you a blogger yourself reading this post??
Wanna participate & join in the fun??
Here's the link to the blogger's contest!!^^

All you have to do is...

1. Spend at least S$3 at a nearby 7-Eleven store.
2. Take photos with product purchase & share which country you wanna go
 if you win this contest.
3. JOIN CONTEST by sumitting your details & blog link!!

Is that simple!! (:
I had a lot of fun with my boyfriend while coming up with this entry!!

I HOPE TO WIN THE CONTEST!!! :DD
Best of Luck to the other bloggers too!!^^

Till the next post,
Be Beautiful & SMILE :DD
Kthxbye♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...