Instagram

Thursday, August 20, 2015

#3 Dazzlette Nails: Alice + Olivia ♥

Hey y'all!!!
I wanna share 2 pieces of good news to you!
Here's the first...
Have you heard of this brand, Alice & Olivia?
If you haven't heard of it, it is actually a New York based contemporary fashion company that produces designer wears particularly with the designs shown below!
I actually knew about this brand through Starbucks actually. :X

So anyway... 
I wanted similar designs with the Alice + Olivia inspired Starbucks mug so Koji from Dazzlette Nails did it for me without a sweat!

Here's the final product!



 Loving it sooooo much!

If you like what you saw,
Whatsapp/Call 90999928 to book your appointment!

Dazzlette Nails

231 Bain Street, Bras Basah Complex
#01-71 S(180231)


Quote "TRICIA" & get yourself 

20% discount

 
on ALL nail art services!



 Look at the cute ribbon and how similar my nails are to the original pictures!
Plus, it fitted the Jubilee weekend and National Day theme sooo well!
SG50 FTW!!!

Ok.. nuff of the hype.
Now to tell you the second piece of good news...
Remember the aqua nails I had a few months back?
If you don't remember that entry or haven't seen it (You should have)...
Click here to read it >> 

Wanna know how it is done???
Do you wanna learn how to do them as well???

HERE'S YOUR CHANCE!
Koji is definitely one of the nicest manicurist I've ever met. 
This is her "rice bowl" and yet, she is kind enough to share this little trick to all interested manicurist out there! So for those who are interested! Please do join the class!
And you're most welcome! (;

If you like what you saw earlier,
Whatsapp/Call 90999928 to book your appointment!
(Slots always run out fast!)

Dazzlette Nails

231 Bain Street, Bras Basah Complex
#01-71 S(180231)


Quote "TRICIA" & get yourself 

20% discount
 
on ALL nail art services!

Ok I guess that's all folks!
Signing off and going to my lallaland for some beauty rest that is really well deserves~
Till next time!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: (urgentloan22@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know there's a 12 word sentence you can tell your man... that will induce intense feelings of love and impulsive attractiveness to you buried inside his heart?

    Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, please and look after you with all his heart...

    12 Words Who Fuel A Man's Love Impulse

    This impulse is so built-in to a man's brain that it will drive him to work better than before to build your relationship stronger.

    Matter-of-fact, fueling this mighty impulse is so essential to achieving the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man one of these "Secret Signals"...

    ...You'll immediately notice him open his heart and mind for you in such a way he never experienced before and he'll distinguish you as the only woman in the galaxy who has ever truly appealed to him.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...