Instagram

Sunday, October 19, 2014

#14 Salon De Choix: Back to Basic, Back to School ❣

It's been 3 weeks of school now and since school reopen, 
I wanted a new hair look... 
something more simple and basic JUST FOR SCHOOL!

That kinda explain why the title says... 
Back to Basic, Back to School ❣

So here's how my messy, untamed hair looked like before the change.
Front View: Fugly Black Roots that doesn't match with my coloured hair.

Side View: Bleached highlights that became too dry because I kinda over-dyed this part of my hair too much recently with crazy hair colours >.<

Another Side View: Showing how smooth and manageable my hair still looks after soooo many chemical treatments with Salon De Choix because of they're awesome treatments I received after every chemical treatment I did!

p.s.: I'm just missing black hair and wanted to go back to the good school girl look for now :P

Anyways... before I show you anything else...
I wanna feature how good they're services are!

They don't only serve drinks (of your choice) with snacks...
They also save keep your hair accessories in a clear white box on your table so you won't misplace any of your hairbands and pins!
I enjoy small services like this and they must be noted!
Not only that, I'm also piled with magazines to read 
(which I mostly just flip them through) when I'm bored!
Here's a #celfié of bored Tricia!

Alright, 
TIME TO DYE MY HAIR!
Since I've always done the descriptions for all my blog entries...
I shall let my photos do the talking!
For the hair dye here...
I'm using Loreal's New Mocha Series, no. 6.8 this time to tone down my hair colour.

For the treatment,
I'll be doing the Moroccanoil Oil Treatment for Intense Hydration.



& after the whole treatment, 
it's time for some blowing & hair styling!

Here's the final result!
*back view*

*side view*

*front view*

I love how consistent the colour outcome becomes!
Initially, I tot my bleached streaks will be difficult to cover but surprisingly, 
it covers pretty well & I can't even tell that I used to have frizzy dried bleached hair before!

Plus, my hair is soooo much smoother and manageable now!
All thanks to the high performance argan oil rich formulas in the Morocannoil Treatment that dramatically improves hair texture, elasticity and shine!


Let me do show you some comparisons!


♥ ABSOLUTELY ADORE MY NEW HAIR 

THANK YOU SALON DE CHOIX 
& CHESTER ONCE AGAIN!

BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT 
with SALON DE CHOIX!
Tel: +65 6836 2959
Opening hours: 1030am - 0830pm daily!

3 Killiney Road #01-06
Winsland House 1 S(239519)
 
Just take MRT to Somerset Station and walk towards KPO cafe.


Remember to quote 
TRICIAKOHH for 15% off!



kthxbye~

2 comments:

  1. I really like your writing style and it is a great review. If you are an expat and plan on moving to Singapore, do check out www.placematch.sg. I found it to be very useful in finding a place.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice blog post about the proposal rings. Yes, We can make our special moments special with the diamond proposal rings. Please Visit:

    princess cut diamond rings
    radiant cut diamond
    eternity wedding band

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...