Instagram

Sunday, February 8, 2015

ONLY Aesthetics: Happy 10th Anniversary!

The ONLY Group celebrates it's 10th Anniversary!
ONLY's 10th Anniversary Party was held at Ku Dé Ta 
and some of my TIN bloggers, including myself was invited to join the party!

Here's what I wore that night!

#triciaOOTD: LBD
Little Black Bodycon Dress - Mongkok, HongKong
Platform Sandals - Mongkok, HongKong
Bag - Kate Spade
Necklace - Bangkok
Arm Candies - Pandora
Hair-do - Salon De Choix 


Here's my gorgeous ladies for the night.
From left to right: Trissy, Kaiting, ME & Shanelle

Free flow of cocktail drinks are provided & we took lots of photos!
I shall let the photos do the talking...


With the party people!!~


With my pretty boys...
Jun Ming on the left & Ben on the right.

Last but definitely not the least...
My favourite Joanna!
P.s.: Thank you for the gorgeous GLAM PALM hair styler!
I'm in love with it already!

Let me show you how it looks like. 

It comes in a black sleek bag to keep the straightener and 2 Glampalm clips.
It's really portable, lightweight and definitely great to travel with!

The Glampalm straightener is really sleek & slim. 
Easy to hold & not too bulky.

Glampalm uses a special ceramic coating for smoother gliding while styling your hair. 
This is really important as it helps to prevent hair for being pulled out. 

Another feature that I adore is that the temperature can be controlled according to preference.
This will prevent over heating of people with finer hair. 
It also allows higher temperature for people with thicker hair.
If I have time, 
I'll post more details of the hair straightener in another separate entry so do stay tune to that!

Going back to topic, 
I really love the city view from Ku Dé Ta.
The night was fun & I can't wait to go back to ONLY Aesthetics for more treatments!
If you're interested in my past entries on ONLY Aesthetics treatments, 
do check out my previous entry here!

Till the next entry...
kthxbye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...